Returns & Damaged Items
What is your return policy?
Requests for returns must be made within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. All returned merchandise must be unopened and be in a condition to be resold.
Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for the return of merchandise and receipt of a Return Authorization Number. Specify in the email why you wish to return the items. Shipments returned without a return authorization number will be refused. Approved returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Shipment discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of receipt of goods. Merchandise must be in good condition when returned. No credit will be given for merchandise that is not in a condition to be resold.
How to return items?
To return any item after you receive a return authorization, simply indicate the reason for your return, include a copy of the invoice that you received with your order with the return authorization added to the invoice, and wrap the package securely. Ship the package to the following address: Creative Wholesale Attn: RA#_____________ 175 Andrew Drive, Suite 800 Stockbridge, GA 30281 USA
Refunds: When we receive the returned item we will process the return and issue a refund. Please note that we can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
All orders refused by the customer and returned to our company will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express through our secure processing system. We also accept PayPal.
How often do you ship orders?
We ship daily Monday thru Friday. We do not ship on weekends. We do not ship on most major holidays.
Which companies do you ship with?
We ship with UPS and USPS.
What if I received incorrect, broken or damaged items?
In the event that you receive a product from us that is incorrect, broken or damaged, email us at email@example.com within 10 days of receipt of the package. Please include your order number, a list of the items, and any photographs (see below for UPS shipments) of the damaged or incorrect items. Retain the shipping box/package for inspection by UPS or USPS. We will notify you when to discard the merchandise and box.
In order to provide a timely resolution, please follow the instructions below and provide following (7) digital pictures.
- Photo 1: A photo of the damaged item.
- Photo 2: A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box).
- Photo 3: A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.).
- Photo 4: A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z).
- Photo 5: A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available. The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Photo 6: Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
- Photo7: Dimensions of the box including the package height, length, and width provided in the body of the email.
Note: All photos must be in jpeg or bitmap format.